Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tuesday Pillow finished on Thursday.



I spoke too soon when I said it would be a breeze to finish my Tuesday Pillow after I made all the squares. I somehow forgot that I had to sew the squares together, top stitch concentric squares on each individual square, put a zipper in the back, make bias tape, attach quilt binding (the bias tape I made), and finish the quilt binding BY HAND. I say that in all caps because I'm not a huge fan of hand sewing. All these steps meant that I took me a couple extra days to complete my Tuesday Pillow. I guess maybe this pillow is more appropriately called my Thursday Pillow!!

3 comments:

Annee said...

Liz, it turned out gorgeous. And it does take forever, but from the looks of it on the blog, it appears that you did yours in a day. The first post about it shows up on Wednesday, then the final pillow shows up on Thursday. I feel like mine took three weeks or something.

Beautiful! Don't you love it?!

Sarah said...

That turned out so beautifully! I like the rearrangement of the squares. you didn't re-do any did you? That is one you'll keep forever. Love it. Oh, where's the back fabric from? I love it!

Annee said...

The back fabric is a Kaffe Fassett!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...