Sunday, November 7, 2010

We'll be out of our sewing rooms.

My Sew Sister has a very busy week which included 2 big weddings, sew she's a little preoccupied.  I'll be joining her later this week, and we're crossing our fingers and holding onto hope that we'll get to visit a fashion/fabric district together while we're in the same town.  I'd kill to find a warehouse like this

Happy Quilt, somewhere in S. Korea

and I'd love it even more if we found fabric at Happy Quilt pricing.  Some days I think my trip to S. Korea wasn't nearly long enough, but now I'm getting sidetracked.

Sew, I might not be sewing for a little while.  Unless I find some extra time between doing laundry, cleaning the house, packing, and possibly searching for a new dress to wear to the wedding, MOM might be a little quiet.  

Tootles for now!  Happy Sewing!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Have a great trip! Where are you meeting up? Sounds fun.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good day, Liz!

I write to you from Russia. I delighted your note about Happy Quilt. It inspired me to purchase fabrics in this place. I found a very nice girl who speaks in Russian, in English and in Korean. I have bought with her help 2 times fabric for my store. Parcels were sent EMC, everything carefully packed.
I received an offer: if the volume of purchases up to 1000 yard price will be less. My purchase volume is not less than 500 yards. I'm looking for companions to purchase fabrics in Happy Quilt.
Would you like to buy fabric in Happy Quilt in with me?

If you are interested in my offer, please contact me by email galereyatkaney@yahoo.com or skype galereya_tkaney

Greetings from Russia

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...