Thursday, February 17, 2011

Checking In...

Things are going to get crazy in the next couple of days around here.  Just doing a quick mid-day progress report, and then I'll probably go silent until after the weekend is over!


I've got two little girls turning 6.  How did that happen?  And the day after they turn 6, their dad has a birthday.  Probably he doesn't want me to publish how old he's turning :)  It's a bit older than 6...



Maybe I should make him a tee shirt with his special number on it.  What do you think?! 


*Domestic Diva fabric by Riley Blake

We're ready to party now!!

P.S.  Still hoping to make two birthday hats, like this one HERE.  And a "Happy Birthday" banner to top it all off.  My mid-day blogging break is OVER.  

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love these outfits! Adorable!! Jane and Ruby are going to be the best dressed 6 yr old birthday girls.

I'm crossing my fingers you get the birthday hats made.

Flori said...

Yay! you got the hats made. They're so cute. I love the thick black waistband on the skirt. Is it fabric or wide elastic?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...