Monday, February 21, 2011

My babies are not babies anymore.

They turned 6.  The best thing I got out of that deal (this weekend) ,was a "Happy Birthday" banner of my very own.  Though I don't even remember how many of these I have made in my sewing life, I've never had one to keep for myself!

I wanted one with the pennant shaped triangles, and in the fun bright birthday colors, and split up into two strands.  I made all of my birthday banner dreams come true...


To my utter dismay, this beautiful birthday banner took forever to make.  At one point in the process, I cursed all things "birthday banner" with a might curse.  Please forgive me.  It did help our dining room look awfully festive this weekend.


I have a few more fun birthday updates to come soon.  First, I must go sleep for a few days.  It's a tremendous amount of work, letting your babies grow up and all.  Tootles.

3 comments:

Ie Li said...

Beautiful work as always, Annee. Kids growing up does take its toll on mom. Sleep well.

Liz said...

Beautiful banner! And beautiful dining room!!

Kristina said...

adorable!! i love pennant banners

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...