Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekend sewing.

Though this is not the first time I've made this "Oh Fransson" wristlet, it was the first time my sister-in-law Amber come to visit me in NC.


Crafting together was vaguely on the agenda.  But not before, going out to eat, running, going to the movies, shopping, baking treats, and chatting into the wee hours.


When Sunday rolled around we realized our hours together were limited.  If we were going to sew, we'd better get serious about it.  Amber had noticed that I'd been carrying around my original wristlet all weekend long.  It is my most used sewing creation.


We pulled out fabric, started cutting, and eventually started sewing.


And kept sewing into the wee hours of the morning, until we had four wristlets between the two of us.


Making wristlets is fun.  But sewing with a friend is even funner.  


Is that a word?


Thanks for coming Amber.  Enjoy your wristlets.  

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love these. You even have matching zippers. Did you have those on hand?? I might need to make myself a wristlet. So much easier then grabbing a big purse!

Annee said...

Liz, I had all those zippers in the stash from Korea!! Oh Korea. And I still have more. I'll keep going until my Korean zipper stash runs out :) Totally you should make one. You'll love it. It's so liberating to carry around such a little bag.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...